The INFOX Group of Companies stands for cross-media services from the areas of software development, printing and logistics. With innovative solutions in the segments of digital printing, web-based publishing, digital communication, media production and dialog marketing, we complement our logistics and shipping division for tourism and other growth industries that has been established for 45 years.
With over 200 employees, we deliver top performance and continuously invest in the future of our group of companies - and in the future of our more than 600 customers from all over the world.
IT - Engineering
For Printlet GmbH we are looking for the immediate entry of a
Software Architect (m/f/d)
- Definition of the target architecture of our own software products in the areas of marketing automation and production workflows
- Development and implementation of modern software modules and components based on current C#.NET technologies and Angular
- Management of an offshore team in the Caribbean - Implementation of innovative software solutions in an agile team
- Design and implementation of Windows and Web applications, as well as Windows services and Web services
- Relational as well as document-based database development
- Use of modern technologies and innovative approach in software development
- Sound computer science education and corresponding professional practice
- Several years of experience with .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET and Angular technologies
- Very good knowledge of relational DB systems such as MS SQL,
- Practical experience with software design patterns
- Confident command of common development tools (Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Management Studio, Git)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, is a prerequisite
We offer a pleasant working atmosphere in a young team of software developers, state-of-the-art equipment, as well as challenging and varied tasks. Flat hierarchies offer freedom to quickly take on responsibility. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to help shape a future-oriented company with sophisticated technologies!
If you feel addressed, you should apply immediately in writing, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date - of course also by e-mail to email@example.com.
Marketing - Sales
Printlet GmbH is looking for an employee in full time for its dependency in the Dominican Republic to support the further growth as
Manager Marketing & Sales Ecommerce Industry International (m/f/d)
Printlet GmbH is part of INFOX Group of Companies - consisting of the logistics company INFOX, the print specialist Omnidata and the software service provider Printlet. Together, the companies realize cross-media marketing and logistics solutions, the INFOX Solutions, for customers from the tourism, e-commerce, health care, publishing or insurance sectors.
Your area of responsibility
As Manager Marketing & Sales, you will be directly affiliated with the Business Development & Communication departments. You will work in an intercultural team with colleagues from the Sales and IT departments. You will support the creation of target group-specific marketing plans and the coordination of cross-channel measures to open up new markets and acquire new customers nationally/internationally. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing the website(s) as well as social media channels.
- Coordination of online marketing activities (SEO & SEA)
- Management of newsletter marketing activities
- Organization of trade fairs and sales conferences
- Writing press releases and maintaining media partnerships
- Creation of customer presentations & case studies
- Implementation of sales promotion activities (B2B)
- Ensuring corporate design guidelines across all channels
- Management of internal employees and external service providers
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in the field of marketing or strategic sales
- Completed Master's degree or comparable education in the field of marketing / communication / economics
- You have a good understanding of business processes
- You are determined, like to work on your own initiative and pursue the goals we have set together
- You are comfortable working in teams and you are open, constructive and results-oriented
- You are characterized by a willingness to learn, a quick perception, a very high level of commitment and the ability to work under pressure
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills and a good sense of design and layout.
- You are interested in the developments of digital marketing and automation
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English and a B2+ level of German.
- You are proficient in Power Point, Word and Excel
- Further IT skills (e.g. image or video editing, CRM, CMS) and experience in the areas of marketing automation and eCommerce are valuable.
- Varied and exciting work in the field of marketing
- Flexible working hours & option for home office
- Good personal development opportunities
- Open working atmosphere and work in an interdisciplinary and highly qualified team
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication with superiors and management
If this sounds appealing to you, we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about INFOX Group of Companies, please visit www.infox-solutions.com or call + 49 2241 2500 472 or + 1 809 958 4005.
Printlet GmbH a company of INFOX Group with headquarters in Germany is looking for a dedicated employee for its dependency in the Dominican Republic to support further growth as a
Junior Manager Marketing & Sales (m/f/d)
Printlet GmbH is part of INFOX Group of Companies - consisting of the logistics company INFOX, the print specialist Omnidata and the software service provider Printlet. Together, the companies realize cross-media marketing and logistics solutions, www.INFOX-Solutions.com, for customers in the tourism, e-commerce, health care, publishing or insurance sectors.
Your area of responsibility
You have already gained professional experience in marketing, marketing communication and sales and would now like to deepen and professionalize this nationally and internationally?
As a Junior Manager, you will actively shape projects in the specialist areas of New Business Development, Communication and Sales. Your activities will include:
- Co-designing cross-channel marketing activities (e.g. website maintenance, social media, newsletter & print materials).
- Researching and creating content for various channels
- Support in the sales process, both in the preparation (contact research, creation of presentations, CRM data maintenance) and in the and implementation (active approach of potential customers)
- If necessary, support at trade fairs and sales conferences (in preparation and on site)
- Contribution of ideas for the optimization of contents and measures
- Ongoing Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in the field of marketing / communication / e-commerce or a comparable field of study
- Enjoy communication with very good written and oral expression skills (English A1 & ideally German B1)
- Independent and team-oriented working style in intercultural teams
- Technical understanding and affinity for digital media
- Willingness to learn, quick comprehension and high commitment
- Power Point, Word and Excel; further computer skills would be an advantage
- Working hours are 40 hrs/week, at least 30 hrs/week during studies
- Option for home office
- Varied tasks in a dynamic environment
- Possibilities to actively participate in shaping the activities
- Possibility of long-term cooperation, also beyond your studies
- Flat hierarchies and an open working atmosphere
If this sounds appealing to you, we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, at email@example.com.
For more information about INFOX Group of Companies, please visit www.infox-solutions.com or call + 49 2241 2500 472 or +1 809 958 4005.
Found nothing suitable?
Send us your unsolicited application to firstname.lastname@example.org.